We take privacy seriously
Last updated: 29th July 2023
1. Important Information and Who We Are
2. The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
5. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work.
Cookies aren’t just tasty biscuits that your grandma bakes but also little digital files that are stored on your web browser. Their purpose is to track, save and store information about you and how you use websites.
9. GDPR Compliance
We adhere to the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with all data received from visitors to our site. These principles include fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, minimisation, accuracy, accountability, storage and security.
The Data Protection Officer
Park House, Bristol Rd South, Rubery, Birmingham, West Midlands, B45 9AH
Telephone: 0845 017 7661
email: [email protected]
Last Updated: 29th July 2023