The reason for the amazing growth in the popularity of websites using WordPress design and functions is that the software is not just great looking, but quick and easy to install. Growth brings growth – with thousands of fans developing more and more functions every day.
Originally used largely as a platform for blogging, WordPress is now increasingly used by organisations as the basis for their websites because it offers some distinct advantages over other commercial CMS packages including:
- a wide range of great looking free or low-cost templates called ‘themes’
- over 17,000 plugins to make your site can do almost anything you want it to do
- access to a worldwide community offering support and advice
- integration with your social media strategy and marketing campaigns
WordPress design and Opace
Choosing your theme and plug-ins is easy, but you’ll find that our technical and marketing experience using the leading CMS web design platforms will help you maximise your WordPress website.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- convert your current website or blog to WordPress
- customise your chosen theme to reflect your current branding (or develop a bespoke web design)
- configure your website for ease of use by your clients
- install plug-ins to increase the functions offered
- develop your e-marketing activity
- integrate with your social media marketing
- maximise your potential through cost-effective SEO
- upload content including photographs and videos
- hosting for your website
No matter what type of website you are looking for, professional WordPress design can offer a great looking, high functioning solution that gives you complete control. If you are looking for a new website or want to convert your current website then call 0845 017 7661 to speak to us about how we can help.