Pay Per Click (PPC) is a quick and easy way of getting your website to the top of the search engines results for a desired keyword or key phrase. The advertisements which result from a PPC campaign are often referred to as sponsored listings and can be seen at the top of your search results.
PPC management works based on the ‘bidding’ process for a particular keyword or keyphrase - there are a lot of factors which can influence the success of a PPC campaign, but the two main factors are:
- The price you are ready to pay per click - it is a competition with other bidders, so the more you pay, the higher the chances of being clicked.
- Keyword research - keyword research should be thorough and well thought out as the success lies in the closeness of your keyword with the keyword typed by the user.
One of the best features of PPC is that you only pay if the user clicks your link and visits your site, otherwise there is no cost. Effective PPC management offers immediate results and can be set-up with little technical knowledge or experience.
Why PPC management?
If you want to make the quickest impact for your budget, using an experienced PPC management company will help you achieve this.
Targeting is crucial to the success of any campaign as you want to attract the right target market and Opace will show you how best to achieve this.
Our PPC management service includes
- Extensive keyword and keyphrase research
- Targeted ad copy writing
- Experimenting with ad copy and phrase performance to achieve the best results
- Detailed analytics and ad management
- Thorough planning and research on your business domain, products, services, customers, geographical habitat, competitors and market size
- Flexible cost control and bid analysis
- Suggestions to improve your ad performance and conversion rates
We will help you determine the best channel for your campaign – from Google Ads to Social Networks.
To talk over your PPC management requirements call us on 0845 017 7661.