Joomla ecommerce supports an unlimited number of products and categories, with products able to be assigned to multiple categories. It also permits the sale of downloadable products so it’s ideal for organisations selling services as well as for charities looking to increase their revenue.
Because Joomla ecommerce is one of the most popular ‘open source’ platforms for selling online, there is a worldwide community developing new functions and offering free advice and support – so there should be no need to pay third-party party development costs once you are up and running.
Joomla ecommerce and Opace
Here are some of the services we offer:
- configuration of VirtueMart or similar ecommerce extensions on your Joomla website
- customisation of templates for your company branding
- conufiguration the online shop for ease of use by your clients
- installation of plugins to increase the functions offered
- developing your e-marketing activity – from newsletters and vouchers through to SEO and social media
One of the great advantages of using Joomla ecommerce is that it requires very little expertise to make the most of its benefits – anybody who is familiar with using a PC can maintain a Joomla ecommerce solution.
If you would like to know more about how Joomla ecommerce can help your business realise its full potential, call us today on 0845 017 7661.