- the Joomla community - the software and a large number of contributed modules are typically free and provide forum support - all you pay for is the design and development needed to set up and configure your site.
- thousands of Joomla plugins - because Joomla is one of the world's leading CMS packages there are thousands of developers offering new functions and plugins at no cost – ensuring your investment in the website is secure for the future.
- lower running costs - Joomla allows users to manage your own website without having to rely on a web design company – and if you do need support there is a global community of developers to support you, and that means lower ‘running’ costs.
Opace and Joomla design
Opace are experts in Joomla design and we will work with you to create a website that meets you needs today – and with future development in mind.
Our expertise covers:
- Conversion of an existing website to Joomla
- Joomla development for plugins
- Joomla training and consulting
- Setup and new content development
- Joomla design customisations and PHP coding
- Template design and development
- Assisting with contributed module selection and evaluation
- Installation and configuration of new modules
- Upgrading of existing website and modules to latest Joomla release
- Social media integration and newsletter marketing
- Search Engines Optimisation (SEO) and internet marketing
We have used Joomla to develop powerful content managed websites for many of our customers.
The following list provides just a small sample of the kinds of websites that we have developed:
- Corporate websites
- Brochure websites
- Portals, intranets and extranets
- Blogs and online publications
- Ecommerce and online shops
- Government applications
- Community-based forums
Key areas of Joomla expertise
Joomla template design
Our in-house experts can provide Joomla template design and development. Joomla template design is the art of turning a graphic design into a template which can be customised and configured from within the CMS. Our bespoke design team can create templates based on a design that we create especially for you or one you supply for us to use. Either way, our Joomla developers can create powerful and dynamic templates in a matter of days.
Joomla training and consulting services
One of the great advantages of using Joomla for a website is that it requires very little expertise to make the most of its many benefits – anybody who uses a PC can quickly learn how to use it. We regularly run Joomla training and consulting services for those who wish to run and maintain their own websites. These courses can be run on a one-to-one basis or group basis and are perfect for web masters or business owners that want to control their own websites, without the expense of using an agency for ongoing support.
From small brochure sites to ecommerce, Joomla design is often the ideal solution for today’s website. If you are looking for a new website or want to convert your current website to Joomla then call 0845 017 7661 to speak to us about how we can help.