CMS web design
The easiest way to regularly update your website is to have one that gives you full control. Not only is it quicker and easier to update content, it's cheaper too as there are no third-party charges.
A Content Managed System or CMS web design provides this control, offering increasing levels of sophisticated functions that means your website keeps pace with new technologies.
Typical features of a CMS will include:
- Ability to upload content including photographs, audio and video files, wherever you are
- Ability to add new pages, sections and change navigation
- Ability to integrate your other marketing activities such as client sign-ups, newsletters, social media and email marketing
- Ability to incorporate new technology – for example offering versions of your website for mobile phones
CMS web design is increasingly sophisticated as there are hundreds of developers providing free or low-cost ‘plugins’ to make sure your website keeps up with the latest technology trends.
Opace and CMS web design
Our experience in CMS web design has helped many organisations and the services we offer include:
- CMS selection for your website
- CMS development and building the structure of your website
- Adding your required functions
- Uploading content
- Integrating with other forms of marketing
- Training to make sure you make the most of your CMS, today – and in the future
If you are looking for a new website or want get the best from your current CMS, then take a look at some of our recent web projects or call 0845 017 7661 to speak to us about how we can help.